Cryonite is an innovative, non-toxic patented technology used for the elimination of crawling insects in all stages of life. It has been used extensively in Europe, Australia and the United States with proven results. The Cryonite treatment system releases CO2 as “snow” which, when applied to the infested sites, rapidly kills bed bugs, cockroaches and flour beetles on contact.
How Does Cryonite Kill Bed Bugs?
Cryonite kills bed bugs by freezing. The freezing process is rapid and reaches a very low temperature. The speed is essential for effectiveness. The cooling medium is carbon dioxide snow, which is sprayed from the specially designed and patented nozzle.
DRY: Frozen carbon dioxide is also referred to as “dry ice”, as it sublimates, is converts from ice/snow directly to gas with no liquid phase in between. This enables treatment in areas such as electrical sockets, motors, pipes, cabinets and more. For example, when used in the food processing facility, flour will not turn into gooey dough!
SWIFT: Through an optimal combination of snow particle size and speed, the cooling is quick enough to ensure that bugs, including eggs and larvae, will not survive.
ERGONOMIC: The unit is ergonomic in design, with a telescope function for extended reach and easy working posture and a “goose-neck” which can be angled up to 90° or more for optimal spraying angle.
PENETRATES: The Cryonite snow penetrates easily into deep cracks and crevices, complicated machines, and reaches far into long pipes.
Cryonite is Eco-Friendly – Cryonite Treatment
As the method is non-poisonous, there are many advantages:
- Use it anywhere, anytime.
- Even on surfaces in contact with food (e.g. bakeries, kitchens).
- If your production line can’t be stopped, any critical problems can still be dealt with quickly!
- Since there is no residue, apartment tenants or hotel guests can inhabit room immediately.
Why Cryonite Treatment?
- Effective against most crawling insect pests, including bed bugs
- Preserves a completely pesticide free environment.
- Enables production to be continued during treatment,
- Minimizing production downtime
- Dry treatment with no residuals
- Allows direct contact with foodstuffs
- Safe and easy to operate
- Kills all stages of bed bug life-cycle, adults, larvae, pupae and eggs
- Reduces costs
- Kind to the environment – uses carbon dioxide produced as a by-product of other processes.
Call us today for a free estimate and any questions you have about our cryonite treatment. We provide service to Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island & Long Island for cryonite or any other treatment solution.